1) Type of data treatedIn any occasion of contact or interaction with the guest and in any other aspect of our work, we may collect personal information.
Personal information that we collect - This personal information may include: contact information, personal information and characteristics, nationality, number of passport and date and place of issuance, chronology of the travel, payment information, such as the number of payment card and other information on the card, as well as authentication information and other invoicing details and details on the account relating to the electronic invoicing, preferences, prior written consent, regarding marketing and communication, as well as relating to you reservation.
Collection at our premises - We collect further personal information during the registration/check in at our premises, among which the information requested by local law provisions.
Aspects of the event - If you intend to organise an event with us, we will register the characteristics of the event or of the meeting, the date, the number of guest, details about the rooms for the guests and for the corporate events, the information regarding your organisation (name, annual budget, number of sponsorised event each year). We also collect information on the guests who are part of your group or event. If you visit us in a group we may request your personal information to the group and we may send to corporate information upon your written express consent further to your stay with a group or a participation to an event. If you visit us in the context of an event we may share your personal information with the organised of the event. If you are an event planner we may share the information on your event with services providers of third parties who may send you commercial information on services for events.
Navigation data - IT systems and software processes used for the functioning of this site will acquire some personal data from the computer user. Its transmission follows the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not acquired in order to identify the user, but it could by its nature be processed and associated with data held by third parties, allowing the owner of the connection being used to navigate the Internet to be identified. This data includes, for example, the IP address associated with the computer being used, the addresses in URI of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating the state of the request provided by the server (completed, error etc) and other parameters regarding the OS and IT environment in use. This data, which is also associated with our registration account in the Google Analytics statistical system, are used with the sole purpose of compiling statistics on website use and to verify correct functioning. The data can also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of malicious IT activities that have an adverse effect on the web site.
2) Information collected from third partiesWe can also collect information regarding you from third parties, including information from our partners (trip agencies, airplane companies, payment cards) and from other partners; from social media services in coherence with your settings on such services; and from sources of third parties. We can add such information to those we already have in storage and share with others on the basis of the provisions of this informative.
3) Purpose of treatment of personal dataThe treatment of your data is aimed at:
Administrating the relationship with clients (administration of the reservations, issuance of invoices, quotes), executing contractual obligations, administrating disputes as well as complying with law obligations, especially accounting and tax ones;
Providing and personalizing the requested services in case of reservation, in order to offer the expected level of hospitality in the room and described below more in detail (3a).
3a) Relating to the service:
For the transmission (upon written consent) of promotional offers regarding our services and updates on the fees and on the offers made, as well as of greetings through mail or fax or email;
For the execution (upon written consent) of hotel services such as the external communication of data relating to the stay to the exclusive aim of allowing the function of receipt of objects, messages and phone calls addressed to you;
For the treatment upon written consent of sensitive data transmitted by you voluntarily to the aim of offering a better level of ospitality at our premises.
We may use your email address in order to send you upon written consent our newsletters and our holidays greetings.
3/1) Further finalitiesThe informative systems and the IT procedures aimed at the functioning of this website acquire during the normal exercise some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the internet communication protocol. Such information are not collected to be associated to identified interested persons, but for their same nature may, through elaborations and associations to data possessed by thirds, permit to identify the users. The following data fall within such category: IP address and domain names of the computer used by the users who connect to the website , the addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the timing of the requests, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in answer, the numeric code indicating the state of the answer given by the server (error, positive result ecc.) and other parameters relating to the operative system and to the IT environment of the user. These data are used to the exclusive aim of obtaining anonym statistic information regarding the use of the website and to control the correct functioning and are immediately deleted after the elaboration. Such data may also be used to ascertain the responsibility in case of hypothetical cyber crimes towards the website.
4) Owner and the party responsible for the treatment of personal dataThe owner and the party responsible for the treatment of personal data is the AnFed company, that manages La Torre dei Canonici, with registered office in Novara, Corso Torino 1/C, 28100, e-mail: email@example.com, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of the legal representative. AnFed guarantees the safety, privacy and protection of your data in any phase of treatment of such data. AnFed will treat your data in line with all laws and regulations currently in force (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016), observing the principles of honesty, transparency and the protection of your rights, with special reference to the right to privacy.
5) Location of treatment of personal dataYour data will be treated at the AnFed premises indicated in the previous paragraph.
6) Nature of the provision of dataFor the finalities under point 3) in case of reservation of a hotel service the provision of the data is mandatory and the lacking of provision may imply the impossibility to obtain what requested. For the finalities under point 3a) the provision of the data is facultative and does not forbid the provision of the requested services.
7) Refusal to give personal dataYou may refuse to give your navigation data to the Owner. In order to do that you have to disable following the instructions provided by the browser used by you. The deactivation of the cookies may worsen the navigation of the functionalities of the website.
8) Recipient of the dataNo data deriving from the web service (navigation data above specified and cookies) are communicated and diffused (except for the communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary). Data are treated by authorised personnel properly appointed in writing to data treatment (administrative staff and staff for relationships with the public also external to the company, staff in charge of the administration of the informative systems, also external to the company who may also carry out function of system administrator and are in such case appointed, staff of the marketing department, also external to the companies, interns, responsible of the treatment and their collaborators, subjects in charge in the specific department to whom a request is addressed, subjects in charge of the administration of the website, also external to the company, only if the treatment is necessary for carrying out their tasks doing exclusively the operations necessary for the carrying out of the same tasks). Your data may also be treated by responsible of the treatment (also external companies that carry out activities of shipment, marketing, administration and maintenance of server). The external companies may treat data also through subjects properly in charge, appointed in writing who may carry out the same activities and treat the data for the same finalities for which the responsible subjects have been appointed by An Fed. Data provided by the user may be communicated to the subjects for which an obligation of communications exist pursuant to law or a need of communication in order to action a fair right of the company before the competent bodies.
9) Timings of conservationYour data are treated for the time necessary to carry out the requested service or for the time requested by the finalities indicated in this document. You may always in any moment request the interruption of the treatment or the deletion and/or limitation of your data.
10) Transfer of your dataAnFed does not transfer your personal data to non-EU countries or to international organisation.
11) Revocation of consentWith reference to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, you may revoke your consent in any moment.
12) Your rightsWith reference to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to art. 15 “right of access”, art. 16 “right to rectify”, art. 17 “right of cancelation”, art. 18 “right of limitation to the treatment”, art. 20 “right of portability”, art. 21 “right of opposition” to the automated decisional process of GDPR 679/2016, you may exercise your rights writing to the Owner of the treatment to the following address: An Fed Agri S.r.l., Corso Torino 1/C 28100 Novara (NO); e-mail: email@example.com, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13) ClaimYou has the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority of your residence country.
Cookies Are Not Viruses, Neither Software Programs Cookies are not viruses or software programs. Being simple text data, a cookie has an internal structure of the following type: “variable = value” (example: “accessDate = 2015-03-14,13:12:11). These data can only be read by the site that issued them, and in many cases have also an expiration date, after which your browser will erase them automatically. Not all cookies are used for the same purpose: below we list the different types of cookies used by this website. To get more information on what cookies are and how they works, you can read the website AllAboutCookies.
Indispensable Technical Cookies These kind of cookies are essential in order to allow you to navigate around the website and use full advantage of its features. Without these cookies some services will not work properly.
Technical Cookies Used To Improve Performance This type of cookie collect information about how visitors use a website, but it doesn’t store information identifying the user. These cookies are used only to improve the operation of the website. Browsing our site you agree that these cookies are being stored on your device.
Cookie Technical Capabilities Cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (such as language or other special settings, if availables) and provide advanced features personalized, but they can also be used to provide the required services. Browsing our site you agree that these cookies are being stored on your device.
Profiling Cookies Cookies can be used to keep track of the activities and preferences of the user, statistical purposes and / or advertising. Browsing our site you agree that these cookies are being stored on your device.
How To Manage Cookies On Your PC Every browser allows you to customize the way the cookie should be treated. For more information, see the documentation for the browser used. Some browsers allow the “anonymous surfing” on websites, accepting cookies and then delete them automatically after the browsing session. For more information about the “private browsing” you may refer to the documentation of the browser. In the case you are using a common type of browser, we show for your convenience the links that allow you to visit the dedicated help of the web browser you are using:
Interaction with this website By interacting with this site in any way (click, scroll, keypress, zoom, resize, reload, etc.) we consider you accept the cookies policy and also you agree that our site saves cookies on your device.