GENERAL CONDITIONS 1. General information on AnFed Agri Srl and site contentsThis site and its contents, including, for example only, brands, logos, icons and texts are the exclusive property of the AnFed Agri Srl company, hereafter known as AnFed, which manages the “La Torre dei Canonici” Charming Residence at Via San Rocco 17, Lumellogno, Novara, Italy. They are protected by national, EU and international laws on intellectual and industrial property and therefore cannot in any way be partially or totally used, reproduced and/or distributed without the approval of the owner. In any case AnFed cannot be held responsible for any damage occurring or caused to third parties through the inappropriate or incorrect use of the site or its content.
2. Validity of General ConditionsAnFed reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time. The General Conditions in force at the time will be applicable to all bookings at the moment the request of availability is received. As a result you are invited to read this document carefully whenever booking.
3. Validity of tariffsThe tariffs published on this website will be applied with reference to the entire period of the stay. They include VAT and every service expressly included in the offer. AnFed reserves the right to modify at any time the tariffs set out in the site, while it is accepted that the tariffs applied to bookings already accepted will be those in force at the moment the booking was accepted by AnFed. AnFed also reserves the right to propose personalised offers at its discretion, while it remains the case that the tariffs on the website will be applied all those who are not the subjects of the personalised offer.
4. Availability request and acceptance of bookingOnce your availability request is received AnFed staff will telephone or e-mail you on the basis of the data you have included in the request for information form on the website. This availability request is in no case and in no way binding on AnFed, as it depends on a positive outcome of verification of availability of accommodation and every other circumstance that AnFed considers relevant. When availability has been checked, AnFed will send an e-mail to your address confirming that your booking has been accepted, also restating the original information. AnFed will also communicate its bank information and the payment methods for the deposit under article 5 of the General Conditions here present, which can be paid by credit card, Paypal, bank draft or postal order. Only then can the contract be considered completed, at which point it becomes binding on you and AnFed, although dependent on payment of the deposit under article 5 of the General Conditions. This state of suspension will be in the exclusive interests of AnFed.
5. Payment termsIn the e-mail accepting booking under the previous article, AnFed will inform you of the payment method, which will be carried out as follows:
An amount equal to 30% of the total must be sent within 3 (three) days of the reception of the acceptance e-mail, according to the methods indicated.
The balance, including costs related to services not included in the basic tariff, must be paid on the last day of the stay at the Residence structure.
6. Cancellation of bookingIf you request cancellation of your booking within 30 (thirty) days of the agreed arrival, AnFed will retain the deposit paid according to the previous article as compensation, while retaining the right to claim payment for further damages incurred.
7. Arrivals and departuresGuests must check in on the day of arrival before 17.00, while checkout should take place by 12.00 on the day of departure. When you check in, you will be asked to present your credit card. AnFed will request that you pay a deposit of 150 (one hundred and fifty) euro as compensation for any damage caused to the premises and any of its fixtures, accessories and facilities. This can also be paid in cash, which will be returned to you on the day of departure on condition no damage has been done in the sense described above. AnFed retains the right to demand compensation for any greater damage incurred.
8. Privacy regulationsInformation regarding the way your personal data will be treated is contained in a special document published on the website.
9. Applicable law and competent courtThese General Conditions are regulated under Italian law. For any dispute arising from the interpretation and/or implementation and/or resolution of these General Conditions the Milan Law courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.